Who We Are
The Epicurean Club history. The Club launched nationally over ten years ago in January 2005 as an expansion of its little wine store/bar club in Scottsdale Arizona.
The Club expanded over the next two years into 18 cities around the country, hosting a variety of events for business, wine and charity functions.
Fun times, great wines, awesome members. As the wine market and private club industry made significant adjustments during 2009 – 2012.
Our members experienced shifts in their real estate and business environments, the Club’s founder shifted focus to the Club’s community based wine tastes and events.
The Club Today
Today, The Epicurean Club “TEC” has reenginered itself bringing back into focus the foundational benefits offered early and that were loved by thousands of members across the valley here in Arizona.
As the CFO “Chief Fun Officer” of TEC, I am pleased to introduce you to our new membership program effective September 1st, 2016.
The Club is celebrating its independence from the brick and mortar single facility element that most “private clubs” have traditionally built into their business model, and we embrace the value and variety of high quality partnerships we have developed over the past ten years with eclectic and boutique wineries, restaurants and wine bars. This model, which was so successful with our members over the years… well its taught us a lesson. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”
– 10 to 40% off Dining with featured restaurants and Wine Bars.
– Personalized Club Card Honored at Participating Club Partner Facilities.
– Special Selection of Two (2) Bottles of Club Featured Wine each calendar quarter, hand picked for the Member’s Palate
– Complimentary Wine Tastes each Month, or 50% Off Tasting Fees for higher end selected wineries.
– Member Only Wine Tastes at low VIP pricing with Appetizers.
– Member Only Wine Dinners
– Member Only VIP Access to Major Events in Arizona
– Member Only Access to club benefits at Partner Wineries around the world.